So the huge school camp adventure is over for another year. One whole night away!
Upon his return, he declared that he had fun but that it was the WORST CAMP EVER! These are a few of the reasons why.
- It was only one night, what is the point in camping if it is only one night?
- It wasn’t camping, he slept in a bed in a bedroom. Sure the bedroom had 3 of his friends in it but it still wasn’t camping!
- His fell over twice and has huge chunks of skin off his shins and whopping bruises developing. AND
- His silk pyjamas – THEY GOT RIPPED!
- With only one night away there is less chance of total sleep deprivation (although he is now sporting a bit of a barking cough!)
- Less opportunity for him to fall and injure himself even more!
- He can get away with wearing the same clothes for the entire camp without too many questions being asked.
- The unpacking of his camp bag was super easy – clothes still neatly folded in his bag go straight back into the cupboard. The towel, unused, goes back into the bathroom drawers. The soap (bodywash) was naturally untouched, it can go back to the bathroom, no doubt never to be seen again.
It was freezing cold so she had legwarmers in her bag but she didn’t want to wear them because it hid the Punky Brewster effect of the shoes! She had little puffy shorts on over leggings, in the school colours. She did wear a school jumper but teamed it with a brightly coloured scarf to accessorise. And to think this is what she calls school uniform!