It has been a very slow week around these parts. A combination of the end of semester and major reports due, working crazy hours, a sic princess and a lingering bug for me that isn’t enough to keep me home and resting properly but enough to stop me from doing everyting.
- I walked 3 school/work mornings this week.
- I did all 2 of 3 days of the 200 situps challenge.
- Kokoda training hurt. We spend an hour or so walking up and down the stairs in a local apartment building carrying our packs. I was super glad that last time I walked the steps I was carrying a pacc, it made this weeks training feel simple.
- I rode a fixed wheel bike (on rollers) for a ‘friendly’ race. Lets just say I am glad that we were on rollers and not on the velodrome, the visions of face planting in front of a crowd wasn’t something I was looking forward too.
- Uni finished for the semester on Friday!
- Work was totally crazy, and challenging trying to juggle sick kids a crazy workload and everything else.
- Netball was fun but my choice of socks was less than clever. I managed to put holes in both socks and ended up with blisters under my big toes.
- Uni finished this week so I spent so much time doing last minute research and writing that I didn’t get time to walk each day.
- Blah, blah, food choices, digestive issues and crampy gurgly disgustingness, blah, blah, blah.
- I am still working on slowing down but not getting there yet. Let’s call it a work in progress!
- My poor socks. These were some of my favourite socks but it looks like they will be favourites no longer.
- Feet desperately in need of a pedicure!
- To slowly get back into training.
- To eat good food more frequently.
- Continue to reduce my workload both at work and at home – fingers crossed.