- I walked all 5 school/work mornings this week.
- I did all 3 days of the 200 situps challenge (plus the ones from last Friday that I was determined to do but managed to forget about all weekend).
- Kokoda training was actually pretty light this week and no mountain climbing today – hooray!
- I have been eating better, probably as a result of there being NO MORE CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE (well except for the bittersweet chocolate buds I mix with cranberries to munch on during training)
- Work was totally crazy, exhausting and rewarding but I AM working tomorrow and it will probably involve exercise, weather permitting I will spend a few hours riding a bike around a velodrome, hopefully not falling off and embarrassing myself.
- Netball was netball, fun but that’s about it.
- Man-child was away for the bulk of the week so the juggle of work, kids and activities was nuts so I had to be organised enough to have meals planned in advance. Most of my quick fix meals include pasta so I skipped a few meals. Since there was no chocolate to munch on I didn’t eat and didn’t miss it, in fact I didn’t even notice. Makes me think the parasite is still lingering as my appetite is purely routine based and not that of hunger.
- I seem to be constantly in need of stretching but can’t find stretches that work so my legs feel tired and heavy all the time.
- Blah, blah, food choices, digestive issues and crampy gurgly disgustingness, blah, blah, blah.
- I posted the other day about doing too much, barely coping and need to quieten things down before I get sick. As it is I have the sniffles and am sinusy and headachy. Thanks to a gentle reminder from the wonderful Ali, I have planned to slow down.
- Did I mention that I am working tomorrow, on Sunday, riding a bike! Wrong I say, all wrong!
MY AIMS FOR NEXT WEEK
- To keep on training.
- To eat good food more frequently.
- Reduce my workload both at work and at home – fingers crossed.
- Finish (OK, start and finish) 2 assignments that are due on Friday so that I can enjoy a semester break!
I’m not sure if Farmers Wifey is still doing the Blogger Butt thing, but if she is I will link up so you can see who else is taking the challenge.