Last weekend I, along with a few others gave myself a leave pass from Blogger Butts not knowing what to expect other than no exercise and too much extravagant food. I did work hard during the week and had intended to post but with the madness of being interstate I ran out of time to post. I did meet the wonderful Michelle and Naomi, the creators of the challenge and they suggested we keep on posting our weekly installments and I am more than happy to oblige. I am happy to encourage each other and to receive support from other Blogger Butts as we continue on our journey to find the real us, as we continue my search for who is hidden under the wobbly bits.
So here it is, a double entry of Blogger Butts
- I DID run 5 times this week and last week, including the Friday I flew to Sydney for AusBlogCon!
- I have continued with my 200 situps challenge and finished the challenge last week. I re-started it this week, right back at week 1 but doing full situps instead of crunches wondering if it will make a difference.
- I only at one lonely little Cadbury Creme Egg this week and none the previous week
- Just like last week, I still haven’t convinced myself to continue the 100 pushup challenge. In fact I don’t think I am even in contemplation mode any more, perhaps pre-contemplation or just ignoring the thought of them entirely?
- Other than chocolate and clingstone peaches, I didn’t eat much this week or last week. The chocolate from the swag was devoured in seconds. I picked at food but had to consciously make myself sit down and eat most days. I loved going out to dinner with other bloggers, I think I ate more food that night than I did for the remainder of the weekend.
- As for chocolate, well as usual I ate way more than I should have and may have been the primary cause of our family consuming 6kg of chocolates in the fortnight!
- Work and medical appointments meant that I didn’t play netball either week.
- Again, my safe food choices are no longer safe and anything can set of digestive issues and crampy gurgly disgustingness is becoming normal. I don’t know what I will do when clingstone peaches are out of season.
- Bad Belly Day is no longer limited to Friday, it is more days than not.
- No real answers from my gastroenterologist so more testing needs to happen.
My aims for next week
- To keep on running.
- Play netball in a tournament on Wednesday as well as the usual game on Thursday.
- To eat good food more frequently. Again hooray for the organic fruit delivery!
- Realise that I really have no time nor desire to get back to the 100 pushup challenge!
- To begin official training for Kokoda.