This is my second week of officially linking in with the Blogger Butt Challenge and quiet possibly the last as next weekend is the Aussie Blogger Conference. My goal when I originally signed up was to try to stop the wobbles. Bits are still wobbling but if I concentrate really hard I can imagine that they don’t, surely that is a minor win. So what has my Blogger Butt week really been like?
- I DID run 5 times this week, the same loop about 20km in total over the week
- I have continued with my 200 situps challenge and am now in week 6. The program for today was hard, really hard doing 320 situps. I am now wondering why it is called the 200 situp challenge! but hoping that one day I will end up with nice strong abs.
- I did play an extra game of netball this week
- The strained stomach muscles no longer hurt
- I resisted the temptation to buy an entire box of Cadbury Creme Eggs!
- Just like last week, I still haven’t convinced myself to continue the 100 pushup challenge, and remain in pushup contemplation mode only now every time I contemplate doing pushups I giggle as I picture Trish at MyLittleDrummerBoys saying, the only push-ups I need are in the form of a bra! Too true for me too!
- Other than chocolate, I didn’t eat much this week. I picked at food but had to consciously make myself sit down and eat most days.
- As for chocolate, well I ate way more than I should have. I am going to attempt to wean myself off Cadbury Creme Eggs so that I don’t have to go cold turkey come April 24 when they stop being sold
- Again, some of my safe food choices have left my stomach in a state of crampy gurgly disgustingness making my desire to eat even less. I am actually looking forward to meeting with my gastroenterologist again next week.
- I think I should now rename Friday as Bad Belly Day. I seem to spend far too much time in the bathroom for my sanity or productivity. Probably better on a Friday when I am home from work rather than at work and having to run out of presentations!
- I had to buy chocolate, lots of chocolate. Some for the school fete, some for friends, some for my parents and a charity that they work for and of course some for me so now I am sitting in a house with 40kg of chocolate and I am trying really hard not to open the boxes.
- The bits that wobbled last week continue to wobble this week, the situps don’t seem to be doing much yet (perhaps it is the chocolate?)
My aims for next week
- To keep on running. I won’t be able to play netball this week.
- To eat good food more frequently. Hooray for the organic fruit delivery!
- To begin to cut down the Creme Egg addiction.
- Move from contemplation to action in regards to doing pushups again.