Well this week wasn’t the week I had planned in terms of food choices and exercise but here is my summary.
- I DID run 5 times this week, about 20km in total
- I DID eat more than 2 meals most days
- I have continued with my 200 situps challenge and am now in week 5
- I haven’t convinced myself to continue the 100 pushup challenge, I have slipped back into pushup contemplation mode. Hopefully next week.
- I managed to strain a stomach muscle. It only hurt when I laughed or on some days when I ran. It felt like I had a stitch and at times I had to hold my stomach as I ran.
- I ate more chocolate than I should have. Cadbury is my weakness, especially Cadbury Creme Eggs. (It is a good thing that they only come in bags of six because I can eat them all in a sitting and want more.)
- Other than excessive chocolate, some of my food choices, even the safe ones have left me with far too much time with cramps and gurgles.
- Frequent bathroom visits are not so much fun.
- The cold weather means my wardrobe is severely limited. I am all set for warm weather with a few pair of shorts that fit well but that doesn’t help on cold days. I am now down to a single pair of jeans that almost fit if I wear a belt and 2 skirts. I have a few running jackets that are OK being too big but that is it.
- The bits that wobbled last week continue to wobble this week.
My aims for next week
- To keep the good things going.
- To eat more frequently.
- To make the most of the organic fruit that we are now having delivered – YUM!
- Move from contemplation to action in regards to doing pushups again.
Head over to Farmers Wifey to see what other participants in the Battle of the Bloggers Butt have been up to.