When one has been away from blog-land for a while, the first post back usually starts with a “Gee, I have been away for a while…” and explains the absence, fills in the gaps or just says it is way too hard to catch up, let’s move on instead. It is quite easy to immerse yourself back into blogging, but what about twitter? It is really hard to play catch up in just 140 characters. Since I have been back in the land of the living there have been many times that I wanted to tweet but didn’t know where to start. If I was tweeting these last few days, these are a few things I would have tweeted.
- Home from holidays to find that the bathroom has been gutted. It looks like we are renovating – again.
- Apparently my lungs don’t like hiking at high altitude. Exercise at 3000 meters hurts. Actually exercise at any altitude hurts.
- Toddler wrangling for a friend, mega tantrum ended in him sleeping in the doorway. So glad my kids have (almost) grown out of this.
- The entrepreneurial girl is saving $, started a massage business. 5 cents for 10 minutes. I am a big tipper and paid $1 for an hour!
- I love the parent controls on the new Mac. Kids screen time automatically restricted.
- Shit, can’t find the cat, hope he hasn’t crawled into the ceiling space for a nap. Here kitty kitty kitty.
- Finally found a bathroom vanity, naturally in the last shop we visited that happened to be the one closest to home!
- The kitchen is covered in plaster dust as a result of the electrician falling through the ceiling. Luckily no injuries and an excuse to repaint ceiling.
- Awesome night – family dinner in Yarraville followed by a movie at Sun Theatre. Does anyone else have kids who now want to learn Kung Fu?
- Feeling like a celebrity, in the media twice this week! First the local paper and then the news.
I think it is nearly time to tweet again.