It has been a crazy day, too crazy to write about. Instead a quick recap using my tweets over the past 24 hours…
- Bad news/good news. Bad – I have to work all long weekend. Good – don’t have to start till 9.30ish not 8.30 like I thought. Glad I checked!
- Hooray it is satur-bloody-work-day.
- Some days are better than others. Today is most definitely an other.
- The hail stones are so fraking huge I am just waiting for a window to crack.
- So the windows survived but the roof is seriously leaking and the animals are terrified. The power is out and the storm continues. (Jode, if you are reading this, the dogs were snug and happy when I left and the water has been mopped up and more towels spread on the floor, just in case! I will drop by again tomorrow to visit.)
- In my backyard
- Don’t think I will be walking home any time soon!
- Ok, bored now and I want to go home. Water outside is mid calf deep and freezing. The rain continues as does the lightening and thunder.
- Feeling fortunate tonite, very little water damage to our place. We have a full house tonite with all the neighbors sleeping over.
- More than 3 hours after the storms
Work again tomorrow with more storms forecast and it is raining now!