Don’t stop… there is nothing to see… move on… I really have nothing to say. Well actually I have much to say, I just don’t want to say it yet. Instead I leave you with bullety nothingness.
- Today is Monday. An astute observation I know, but what is wrong about this Monday is that the fridge was filled with left overs so that was our dinner tonight. Normally Sunday is eat whatever is left in the fridge so we can start again on Monday with real food. It just doesn’t seem right starting the week eating re-runs of meals gone by but there was too much to turf, not enough of anything left to freeze even if the freezer had room for more food to go to its frozen wasteland.
- We have finally decided that we should get a cleaner. We have come to the realisation that floors just don’t clean themselves and sleep is much better than cleaning floors. It isn’t something that we can really afford but sanity and some semblance of cleanliness is more important than cash at this stage. Of course, now that we have decided to get a cleaner, I have an urge to clean the house properly. I don’t want someone else knowing just how disgustingly gross some hidden areas of the house really are.
- I have bruises. I don’t know how or why I haven’t been anywhere or done anything but I have bruises on my legs, 4 on my right thigh in a pretty diamond pattern, a couple on my left leg and one on my left arm. They look like they should hurt but they don’t.
- The geriatric cat wants to eat all the time, but not her cat food. Stupid annoying birds eat the cat food, the cat prefers to eat red capsicum, rockmelon, peach but surprisingly not mango.
- I am attending a fancy schmancy work function later this week and the dress code is Lounge Suit for the gentlemen and for the girl folk – a day dress. What is a day dress? Any suggestions, I need help in dressing for this one.
- On a more positive note, if all goes well and I can re-arrange my appointments for the week I am going to skip work this Friday too, something to look forward to!
So like I said, I’ve got nothing, nothing at all. If it weren’t for NaBloPoMo I wouldn’t be blogging now. I know it is no excuse but there it is!